Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stream of Consciousness by Lorii Myers (2013)

Stream of Consciousness by Lorii Myers (2013)

The funny thing about writing is that it gets into your blood and transforms how you think.  It's the subtle more transparent instances that seem to register causing you to frantically jot down thoughts and perspectives for future reference.

This is precisely what has happened, once again for me.  This time though I am writing fiction or at least that's how it started.

As time passes I find that I am pouring more and more of myself into the manuscript.  It seems that subtle memories and experiences are reawakening and they are as chilling and real as though they happened yesterday.

Here is the link to a preview I set-up today.  It includes a brief overview, sampling and a few quick questions.  The manuscript is now about 70% complete. 

I would very much appreciate your impressions and thoughts.

Thanks!  

Click here for preview

Click here for website

[Note:  Contains some adult language]

No comments:

Post a Comment